The 2014 ‘Profile of Buyers & Sellers Report’ says that 93% buyers used real estate websites while searching for a new home. This shows there is always a need for a website that has all the details desired by customers. Uniqueness is always a plus point for any real estate website. Including the following features into your site may help you drive more traffic to your website.
- Effective imagery and presentation: Providing photos for listing is very significant since it increases the sale of your property. The quality and attractiveness of these photos is expected to be high as buyers are interested in buying unique properties.
- Thorough description of amenities: While explaining details of the facilities provided in a home, you should use expressive phrasing to highlight all the features. It helps buyers to imagine themselves living in the property and it might even motivate them to buy it.
- Make innovative maps to boost buyer’s interest: It’s very important from a buyers’ perspective to have offices, schools, hospitals etc. nearby. Having a map tool to locate the above facilities in the area will boost buyer’s interest and make your property’s location more appealing.
- Provide virtual tours for more impact: Presentation of virtual tours around the property is extremely impactful as it takes them to the next level of comfort, and gives them a detailed view of the area.
- Information about locality for compatible lifestyle: It’s one of the major factors impacting buyers’ decision, as they would like to buy property in an area which has a decent neighborhood community, and which would be suitable for their lifestyle.
- Update the listing status: Time is invaluable. The necessary changes about the property, whether sold or arrived in the listing must be promptly updated on the website. This retains buyers’ reliability on your listings.
- Contact information: Keep it simple! Once a visitor makes a decision to buy a property, he must have the most convenient option to contact you. Make sure that your lead forms are placed in a correct manner..
- Proof of right pricing: Pricing is certainly the crucial factor and can affect the buyers’ decision of purchasing a property. Detailed information about recently sold flats must be given, which would help assure them that they’re paying competitive prices.
- Open house schedules: Once a buyer finds interest in a particular property, he definitely wishes to have an opportunity to come back there again. Organizing open houses will provide them with information of new property offers.
- Upload videos: Videos are highly beneficial in highlighting the unique features of a property or a locality. An interview of neighbors talking about neighborhood will also help attract buyers to visit the property.
Get Lead Generating Agent Website that Converts Visitors to Leads!
Get FREE 30-Day Trial With This Coupon!
Just enter the promo code FreeTrial30B when you sign up.
Hurry this deal ends soon!
We look forward to seeing your website!
Agent Web Online Team.