An accurate real estate strategy isn’t something that has an end or a beginning. It starts with the basic learning of SEO that will foster your digital existence and the total real estate marketing scheme, then developing those search optimization strategies over time to make sure once you get to the top of search engine results page (SERPs), you stay there — and get even more content to connect your existing high-ranking articles and pages.
- Match up with all of the changes Google announces for its search algorithms: One repeated misconception about Google is the search-engine-turned-media-conglomerate only makes huge updates to its search algorithms once a year and all with these formulas stay the same throughout the year. Whereas the truth is that the company spends a crucial amount of time tinkering with these algorithms (sometimes making very minute changes) throughout each year. It’s because these modifications aren’t highly made known that many professionals with search strategies think they only need to check to see if Google’s made any alterations once annually.
Each of these algorithms has a different role to play in terms of getting the best possible subject matter to appear atop SERPs for pertinent keywords. While it’s not worth the research into what each of these formulas does specifically, it’s worth keeping up-to-date on even slight revisions to them by reading articles.
- Ensure all of your real estate website images are completely optimized for search: Preferably, you should audit your website regularly to make sure it’s helping, not hurting, your SEO real estate efforts. Attaching registering and neighborhood photos and stock pictures to your site may seem like a simple task, but there’s actually a lot of effort needed to amend them appropriately.
When you make a new blog post or webpage possibilities are that you will put in pictures to them, right? Then you’ve probably observed there are fields that require to be filled up when issuing these pictures: alt text, title, caption and description. Each one needs to include content that explains exactly what the image or graphic requires — ideally by using one or more keywords intended for the page or post in question.
- Go on to produce stellar content featuring keywords that already help you rank high in SERPs: It’s not a small thing to be number-one in overall search results for one or more long-tail real estate keywords connecting to your local market. It probably took the time to reach there. Just because your content is popular in search results doesn’t mean it will always stay there always. So to ensure that you are always in the loop make sure that you develop content focused on those keywords so that your page appears first when searched with the exact match.
- Increase your social media activity to get your tweets and other social updates atop SERPs: The most recent update Google has made regarding new content to come onto view in SERPs is adding Google+ posts on the upper-right side of results pages. Using social media automation tools, you can plan tweets throughout the day and, assuming your digital foundation has been set, the odds of Google identifying your Twitter account whenever your name or your company name is searched online increases dramatically. The key is attaching your social media account links to all of your online marketing outlets, including your site, and routinely including links to a broad array of pages on your site so that they appear as actual links right at the top of SERPs. This is an immediate SEO win that can support your quest for search engine domination while you wait for the longer-term SEO plays — your blog posts and educational pages — to occur naturally in these results pages.
- Modernize by mobilizing: Optimize your real estate website for smartphones and tablets today!: Recently Google made another alteration in SERPs showing tiny tabs next to the URLs for search results that indicate if they’re mobile-friendly websites. In today’s time searchers increasingly use their smartphones and tablets to research products, services, and homes for sale, and if they can’t clearly read and see a site on these mobile devices, they won’t stick around on them for long or return again in the future. That makes adopting responsive design a must. Again, this is another simple way to enhance your real estate SEO marketing and make sure all of your visitors can easily get all of the information they need from your site in virtually no time and without any formatting or functionality issues.
- Create more content on the same subjects to bolster your position as a thought leader:
In a similar way to creating more real estate content around keywords also make more articles and landing pages that hit on an array of subjects and keywords you don’t rank for. A good collection of content that can inform and entertain a variety of home buyers and sellers in your market will pay dividends in the long term with your SEO scheme — even if that content doesn’t get you to the top of SERPs right away, you can still link to this content within your content that is ranked high in search results. By doing this, it will make it more likely to get searchers who click on your popular content to click through to these other pages.
Building a real estate SEO strategy that generates the right leads takes time, but if you observe no one else is writing about the topics that matter to your audience or incorporates the right, relevant keywords to accompany content geared toward them, you’ll be well on your way to evolving your brand and bottom line.
- Find out what long-tail real estate SEO keywords agents in your local housing market rank for: Take a glimpse of the SEO keyword research other real estate agents in your market have performed to get their content to rank well in SERPs. To do this is pretty simple by taking the benefit of one of the innumerable keyword research and SEO intel tools that exist. Certainly spying on the competition is an old practice in about every industry. While there are certainly lines that shouldn’t be crossed, spying on competing agents’ search engine marketing strategies is most definitely fair game.
- When you get a new website or you update your existing one, be careful what you change: Making a change with your website is a good idea as long as you know how to make a switch to a new site without disrupting all of the SEO points, you’ve earned from Google and other search engines. The same goes even if you are updating a single page. While updating the page be sure to keep the old page up so that you don’t lose any SEO juice you obtained with the older page since the day it went up.
- Craft more rich media content to broaden the content that appears in SERPs: In the past years, the video has seen a marked rise especially YouTube for a considerable number of keywords. More and more searchers say that they find video based content informative when it comes to finding answers to their search queries. Therefore to get more people to see your website it’s important to shoot high-quality videos to answer your audience’s questions and educate them on topics of interest.
- Reach out to legitimate publications and blogs to get backlinks to your real estate website: Google prefers websites that earn a sizable number of backlinks from high-quality sources — that is, other sites that regularly publish valuable subject matter for their audiences. Conversely, Google frowns upon backlinks earned from not-so-reputable sources, meaning any sites that enact black hat SEO strategies and spam others with random and/or poor content that doesn’t provide value. When considering whom you can and should reach out to for links leading back to specific pages on your site, think attentively about who’s not just popular and beloved online, but also those who have reputations in fields of relevance to the content you want them to share. Carefully reach out to publications and blogs to get backlinks to your real estate website.
Get Lead Generating Agent Website that Converts Visitors to Leads!
Get FREE 30-Day Trial With This Coupon!
Just enter the promo code FreeTrial30B when you sign up.
Hurry this deal ends soon!
We look forward to seeing your website!
Agent Web Online Team.